Sunday 2 October 2011

Macro Monday - Paint Chip Dog

This paint chip lives on a wall in East Melbourne. It’s caused by moisture moving out through the mortar in a brick wall. I think it looks like a little Scottish terrier type dog. Whatever it is doing I will leave to your imagination! I also like the way that random processes have made an object that seems to have order – there really is no dog there, but most of us will see one.


You can find more close up images at Macro Monday.

You can also see the latest post to my other blog by clicking on the Paying Ready Attention image on the RHS of the page.

Enjoy the close ups!

9 comments:

  1. leaving behind little 'gifts' in his wake. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is brilliant!
    love it!
    thanks for sharing.

    betty
    visiting via CC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, its funny what we can find to photograph, good job finding it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool - it really does look like a Scottie! Well captured.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a good eye you have! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I looked at your thumbnail I thought it was a doggy in the snow. Fun post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun, Cute and Creative - Yes it does look like a dog.

    http://wishesdreamsandotherthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete